Child has swollen bottom lip, painful. Taken Calpol and Bongela for teething

Hi, my son is 4 months old and his bottom lip keeps swelling and then going down agan and it seems painful to touch. we took her to the doctor today and he checked him over but said he seems to be getting a cold and to give him calpol which we have done. his bottom lip has swollen again, we also give him bongela as he has been teething but he has been fine with that before. he is also struggling with his bottle which we think is because of his bottom lip
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012