Child has swelling on throat below jaw with pain, FNAC showed suggestive of reactive lymphadenitis. Is it curable?

Doctor, My brother son, aged 11 years have some swelling on the throat below jaw with pain. At clinic doctors have done the FNAC test and the report is as below- Microscopic Examination- Smear are cellular revealing predominantly mature and transforming lymphocytes along with stromal fragments and a focus of granulation tissue . Diagnosis- the cytomorphological features are suggestive of reactive lymphadenitis. Kindly tell me what it mean and it is curable.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012