Child has swelling behind ear. Has allergy to house dust mites. Treatment?

My kid who is 8 years old today had some slight swollen behind his ear. It was slightly pinkish in color and width of one pence coin and depth of 2 to 3 mm. He has an allergic background (runny nose , wheezing , cough ) for house dust mites (revealed by skin prick test) and for past 6 months he is getting this wheezing episode once in two to three weeks. Last he had this wheezing was two weeks back. I am a bit worried about this swollen occurred behind his ear. Certainly it is not a puss as I cannot see it white in color. Please advice.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013