Child has swelling after mosquito bites. Do I take him to doctor?

S my 5 year old son swells up after getting misquito bites and he had gotten 2 on his forehead the other day and they swelled p like normal but now the swelling has gone down but now is a lot of pimple looking little bumps around where the bites had happened which is not normal for him, and at the same time my 2 year old daughter has had a lot of small bumps on her feet , do you they are related or 2 different things, she has an appt today but do I need to take my son in as well?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012