Child has swallowing issues after being born with pneumothorax. Has reflux, inner ear blockage. What can I do?

hi there! well lets see if i can give you the short story :) I was diagnosed with full plactia previa @ 25wks PG. was put on partial bed rest. bleed 5 times before they decided to deliver my son @ 36 wks. he was born with a RT pneumothroax and has has swallowing issues since a month old. Told his PEDI. and he said it was from being a premi & that his throat needed to mature. @ 14 wks he was hospitalized with aspriation pneumona, & where they finally listened to me after 14 moths that he has a chocking problem. Found out he aspirated on everything but a honey thickener. Has been on thickener since Feb. and has gotten worse. Has has mucus build up since a month old as well, no history of cystic fibrosis , has bronchnoscopy done in feb and again all the mucus came back in a month. His tear duct was unclogged in Jan and within a month mucus returned. ENT said he had thick mucus like pus and bad reflux . GI doc said nothing abnormal, but does have reflux. Audiologist said he had inner ear blockage, which is balance has gotten worse since Feb & he still doesnt speak Trying to find out what i can
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012