Child has stomachache, dysentry. Prescribed` medicines. Requires IV fluids?

Hello dr, My son is 4.6 and has severe stomach pain with dysentery . It was severe with high fever and vomits last night but today he is better with the temperature normal but the loose motions and stomach pain is still there with a lot of uneasiness for him. He was prescribed with z& d suspension once for 5 days, taxim o suspension 6ml twice for 5 days. Domstal when required and gelusil thrice daily for 3 days. His medicines were started just today. Can I give him z& d once more.and does he require iv fluids to be given in hospital?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013