Child has stomach pain, sleeping excessively. Bloodwork and neurological testing negative. Depression?

My 5 year old has been sleeping a lot more the past 5 months
She is even napping which she has not done in 3 years. She plays normally otherwise
Does complain of tummy aches off and on but doctors have felt it is just attention seeking
She saw a doctor nd had bloodwork done and all was negative. Also some basic neurological testing which was negative. The weather here has been snowing and raining like all the time...could she be depressed? She has not had any life changes...such as kindergarten or anything. I am very concerened about it being something serious like cancer or something!
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013