Child has stomach pain, passes stools on alternate days, prescribed Albendazole. How to give medication?

Dear Doc., My son is 5 years old. wt=13.5kg. he oftenly complains of stomach pain, when he does he use to lay on stomach over a pillow for a while and becomes normal and starts playing, pain seems to be not severe, just slightly but as far as stool he is not on daily basis instead alternate. appetite quite OK. this has bee since after crossing 4 years. consulted to doc pediatrician who is his regular doc. said may be due to invisible worm and prescribed Albendazole Suspension-Zentel. once in bed time 10 ml and aftear 10 days same dose. I do want to know how is this med. be given I mean does 10ml need to mix with water or have to intake 10ml at one go.? I will be very thankful for your special and warm guidance. regards Rajoo
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012