Child has stomach pain, pain in calves, fever. Gave Tylenol, rubbed myoflex. Why is it?

My 4.5 yr old daughter woke up around 3am saying her stomach hurt and she had leg pain in her calves. I gave her Tylenol and rubbed Myoflex on her legs. 30 mins later he started throwing up and about 4 hrs later running fever. Her legs have hurt once more since then, and she throws up about every 2 hrs or so...is this just a regular virus or should I have it looked into? She is able to keep some liquids down sometimes and had a Popsicle...
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013