Child has stomach pain, nausea. History of constipation. Should I go to doctor?

My almost 8 year old daughter is experiencing tummy pain - she is in tears and says it hurts ALL over (rubbing her tummy from the ribs down) - she also said it doesn t feel like a puking tummy ache and she has had constipation problems but that is also not the case. She also says it hurts when I push around on her? It is late and I gave her some tylenol but is this something that should be looked at by her doctor or even the ER tonight? Thanks! :) Jessica
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012