Child has stomach pain, loose motion, black strings in stools. Taken Zifi, cremaffin and Oflox

my 5 year old daughter has been complaining of tummy ache for quite sometime now and last 1 moth had a tummy upset and was put on oflox twice withing 2 weeks for 5 days each. Then after 2 weeks a slight loose motion and tummy ache the doc said it was becoz the intestines are blocked and gave her cremaffin and lactose solution since yesterday changed it to zifi 100. Although she is not going to toilet has been only twice today the second time I noticed black strings in her poo . Please advise
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012