Child has stomach pain, lack of appetite after increase in Adderall XR dosage. What can be done?

My 13yo son had his Adderall XR raised 12 days ago from 15-20mg. The 20 is doing MUCH better for him in all aspects, except stomach pain. He had it for a couple of weeks on the 15mg, and it went away on it s own, although I did still have to remind him to eat all the time. He is very small, although his physical a month ago put him ht/wt proportionate. I m wondering if there is anything we can do to alleviate his pain, and get him to eat, while we wait out his body getting used to the new dose. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012