Child has stomach pain, foul smelling burps and diarrhea. Advice?

Hi there. I have a 7 year old daughter who has been having stomach issues for a week now. Last Sunday she had a fever of 39. Monday she felt well enough to go to school bit body temp was low (35.6). She hardly ate that day and has not had an appetite all week. Monday night started to get foul smelling rotten egg burps and stomach pains. She was home tuesday and wednesday because of this and could not eat. Went to school thurs and Friday but still not eating much. Today the horrible burps are back, she has diarrhea and stomach pain. I m concerned as I don t know wha is causing this or what I should do. Could you please advise?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013