Child has stomach pain, fever, runny nose, cough, sore ear. Labs showed high SGPT, SGOT. Reason?

Hi, my little girl first suffered from pain in the stomach , fever , cough , runny noise and sore ear. After checking with a doctor and after doing the lab test which are as follow: SGOT: 66 SGPT: 71 HPs Ag: negative HCV Ab: negative HAV IgM: negative CRP: negative H.POLORI: negative Also the urine test was normal nothing in it not normal. I wonder what might be the reason of the high SGPT & SGOT. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013