Child has stomach pain, fever, green diarrhea, leg cramps, back pain. Should I take him to ER?

My 5yr old has complained on and off about his stomach hurting around his belly button for the past month (i assumed it was a stomach bug from school but now it keeps coming back ever couple days) He had a fever 3 days ago of 103 and now is having lime green diarrhea , belly pain that goes from belly button to left or to his groin area, loss of appetite , back pain , leg cramps , and groans in his sleep. I m taking him to Dr tomorrow but I m wondering if I should take him to er tonight? He s not a big complainer and he is just always telling me his stomach hurts and legs.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013