Child has stomach pain, clammy hands, dizziness, fatigue. What is the issue?

My daughter (9) has had stomach pains, clammy hands on and off, dizziness also on an off fatigue and is quite pale. This is the second time this has happened, last time (almost a month ago) she got a high fever aprox 48 hours after first symptoms, spent a few nights in hospital with IV fluids and antibiotics. She was pale and fatigued with little to no appitite for the next few weeks. There were no answers at this time and it appears to be starting again. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013