Child has stomach pain and cold simultaneously. Prescribed ambrolite. What is the relation between these conditions?

Hello doctor, Myson age is 4 yr 5 months, he is usually getting abdominal pain and cold parrallely. Whenever he is getting cold , parallely stomach pain started. what is relation between these two... Usually our doctor adivses to take ambrolite D and lasma kid. Can you please explain me the fact , why this is happening to my child (once in month). Do you want to take any scan for stomach pain... I understand cold is normal thing, becoz of season changes, water etc.. but this stomach pain ? After this stomach pain, he is getting fever and we are giving paracetomal syrups. We are giving very highgenic foods only.. Even we restrict our child to play near dirty places.etc., Can you please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012