Child has stomach flu. Have vomiting, trouble breathing and headache. Cause?

I have the stomach flue. I am twelve years old. I vomited yesterday twice, but haven t today. It is 9:38 PM. My body lightly vibrates. I have athsma and I m having a little trouble breathing . I can t tell what medical condition is giving that effect. I have not tried my inhaler . It s hard to sleep with this headache from lowered breathing. I have only eaten two pieces of bread. What is happening to my body at this point.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013