Child has stomach cramps and vomiting while taking Lactogen or NAN. Recommendations?

Hi I have a almost 3 month olf baby boy, I m not able to breastfeed so the doc s advised met to put him on S26 Formula.. I did so and it worked.. So I was told that by family that he has to go onto Lactogen.. I had him on Lactogen and he vomited and had stomach cramps and then I had him on NAN (again the family told me so) he vomited as well.. I went to the hospital and was told by the Dr s and a Dietisian that he must go back on S26, so I followed their instructions.. With the S26 he kept being hungry straight after feed.. So again I was told by Family yesterday,to put him on Lactogen...I did and now I m awake with stomach cramps that s not very nice.. I m giving him Baby Rice Cereal aswell with the Formula... Please help me I don t know what to do
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013