Child has stomach ache, nausea. Taking Humalog and Lantus for T1D. Do I take her to the doctor?

My daughter (7 years old) was diagnosed with T1D in February and is on Humalog and Lantus . Over the past 2 months her bathroom hapits have changed enormously. It started with peeing all the time, it was not due to high blood gluose it was in range. Then complained of burning so she was brought to the doctor and put on an antibiotic . The frequent urination did not stop and now feels like she has to have a bm all the time. She tries but nothing comes out. She will do this about 5 times before school and another 8 - 10 times after school (as well as trying at school). She complaines of a tummy ache and she feels like she will can vomit but does not. Again, not bg reading not high to cause vomiting , not high to cause frequent urination. In fed 12 she was tested for Celic Disease but came back negative. Do I taker her PMCP, Gastro specializt? Not sure what to do
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012