Child has stomach ache and constipation. Ultrasound shows mesentric nodes. Any further tests needed?

Dear Doctor, My daughter who is 6 years and she used to complaint stomach ache and constipation since november and doctor suggested for ultrasound and there were mesentric node of 14 mm and also tested for tuberclosis and it was negative and padaetrician has given lactolose and there was least relief as she is passing stool daily but rotine is not set and now I took my daughter to gastro and has prescribed her on laxopeg for 15 days and Tab Nitazoxanide-200mg for 5 days and . My question is Is there any further test required for enlarged mesentric nodes? Is it safe to give laxopeg to kids
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013