Child has sour smelling, runny stools. Had stomach bug earlier. Opinion?

hi. I m just after another Drs opinion my son had a stomach bug in June this year. Since then he continues to have very sour smelling runny poo s at least once a day to a maximum of 3. He drinks and eats alot still. He plays with his belly button and tummy before the motion. My general Dr has said he s fine and let it run its course but its now been 2 months and I m a little worried. What is your opinion? He s still a happy 18 month old.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012