Child has sore tummy, dark brown vomit smelling of yeast, moody, touchy

my son is 7 years old and last week was violently sick. this was following him complaining of a sore tummy around his lower right side. The vomit was a very dark brown colour and smelled very strongly of yeast . He has since been quite washed out and is very pale. I cannot put my finger on it but there is something not right with him. He is very moody and seems very touchy. he is always tired and very thirsty compaired to normal.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012