Child has sore and inflamed area around vagina, inner legs covered in red spots with yellow heads. Advice?

My 3yr old daughter, Savannah, has a sore and enflamed area around her vagina and the area around the sides of her vagina/ inner legs are covered in red spots with yellow heads. They have been itchy and now the whole area is sore for her. She is toilet trained and very independent so wipes her bottom after a wee including the last 3 days at child care and it has also been very warm, up to 28 degrees yesterday. I ve bathed her in pinetarsel tonight. She s already had chicken pox . Any advice much appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012