Child has small lump under ear lobes, sometimes visible, similar eruptions along the same line. Advice?

Hello Doctor, My son(4 years) have a small lump under his year lobeson the top part of the neck ..This lump was sometimes becoming very visible and sometime subsides.Recently I can see a couple of more in the same line.. He is perfectly ok other than occasional cold/cough/running nose isses..this has been going on for about 2 months.. the mup is in notice for more than few years..Do you have any advice on this? Thanks in advance. Avinash
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012