Child has shortness of breath, green and yellow mucus discharge, fever. What should I do?

Hi my son is 3 years old with weight 14.7 kg . He is having gastroentro reflux problem and often vomit out his food.Along with that some 15 days back suddenly he woke up around 1 in night and had shortening of breath accompanied by discharge of green and yellow mucus .after that he developed mild fever also.before this episode he never had any past history of cold and cough. Now after taking medicines for more then 15 days still he has not recovered.on and off fever accompanied by cough and very frequent vomiting is still there.medicines that he has taken are AB Phylline syrup, Cancer LM, Neozeet, Ascoril LS, erythromycin .please suggest me what should I do .
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012