Child has severe cough. Nebulised with levolin and asthalin. Should I continue this?

my daughter is 4 yrs old and has been severely coughing since yesterday afternoon..
I have nebulisedher with levolin today morning and afternoon. The cough has again gone up in the evening.
Nebulised her with levolin and asthalin mix. Suddenly cough intensity became very high....wihin an hours time have nebulised her again with budecort and asthalin. The cough frequency has reduced. but she is till coughing every 5-10 mins.......Shall I repeat the budecort + asthalin after 3 hrs again.......pls advice
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013