Child has secretion from breast. Antibiotics not helping. Treatment?

My daughter is 14 years old. She has been suffering from some sectretion from her right breast since last 15 days. Its not much - but worrying. Initially we thought it to be pus and was advised by a GF for a course of Antibiotics (5-6 days). The antibiotics didn t help and the secretion continued. An USG revealed nothing. Some topics in net is suggesting that it may be milk - due to hormonal disbalance. Can it be possible? If so, what can be the line of treatment / test etc? Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013