Child has scale in nose, productive cough, wheezing, bad odor in mouth. Had tonsillitis and sinusitis

my son has a scale inside his nose in the right part , this scale appear after remove tonsillitis and he also suffer from Sinusitis due to this 2 reasons he always suffer from productive cough , from 3 weeks he has a wheezy bronchitis after his medication the mucous still present no drug cure it totally so he has a very bad odor iside his mouth due to mucous and he can t breath well specially while sleeping
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013