Child has sagging clitoris. Is there any way to get rid of it without surgery?

I m 12 years old (almost 13) and this may sound stupid but I have a saggy clit. I think it s because I used to play with it when I was younger. I really hate it, I want to get rid of it but people say the only way to is to have surgery...but I can t have it becase 1.I m only 12, 2. My parents wont let me and 3. It costs way too much! I ABSOLUTLEY HATE IT and need a way to get rid of it! Please help, I feel really insecure, I hate wearing swimming costumes and I m scared that when I m older I won t find a partner because of it. So please, is there anyway I can get rid of it whithout surgery? Because I hate it, and I hate my body
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Just handling or playing in younger age doesn't make the passage or organ saggy.
Saggy- ness is in your mind.
Just try to remove it's thought from your mind.
The habit can be removed by your internal power.once you decided that it should be no more than no one can change your decision.
Surgery is not an option to exercise.
Just leave its thoughts & enjoy your life.