Child has runny stools, taken fluids, weakness, diarrhea, vomiting

My son is 7 he had runny stools and vomited last Sat night this continued until Sun. Monday was very weak we gave him fluids. He seemd to get better. Tues & Wed Today Thursday he woke up with explosive diahrea and the vomited. I took him to the Dr who wanted a stool sample told us to give him fluids. Tonight he vomited 4 times and finally went to the bathroom. It was solid but a yellowish color. He seems to vomit whenever he eats?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012