Child has runny nose, dry lips and bumps around mouth and legs. Reason?

My eight-year-old has had a runny nose for weeks, now, but no other symptoms that would lead me to think it s anything but seasonal allergies or a lingering cold . She has also had *very* dry lips all winter. Earlier this week, a red bump appeared just under her nose, then a couple more around her mouth as the week wore on. Last night when she was at gymnastics, I noticed three more bumps on the backs of her legs, near the top of her thighs. This prompted me to do a full-body search, and I found one more on her arm . She says that only the ones on her legs itch , but I am very concerned. We haven t made any changes to laundry detergent, soap, etc., recently. It s possible that the bumps around her mouth and those elsewhere on her body are unrelated, but it s still much too cold for mosquitos and no one else in the family has any bites. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013