Child has runny nose. Nose is blistered and bleeds. Any need to worry?

My son 18 months old. He recently had pinkeye.( crusted eyelids red/pink eye and eye lids, with yellow green discharge that was thick) since day one he has had a runny nose . It went from clear to green in just a few hours. Now fours days later it s crusted ,his nose is raw and blistered , and the only way to remove it is with a warm shower and even then I cannot / will not wipe it because the water washes it away. I ve also tried to put ointment on the outside of his nose to keep a barrier between the discharge and his skin. His nose is still runny but now with the slightest touch our cough( from drinking too fast) it bleeds . Even in sleep his nose bleeds. He does have all four one year molars trying to come through. Is this just an irritated nasal membrane or should we have a trip to our PCP?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013