Child has runny motion, yellow color, advised Lactofree milk powder. Brown stools after Similac. Is it okay?

Hi Doctor.. my 7 months daughter has runny motion for the past 2 weeks..and its yellowish colour..i brought her to consult baby specialist last week and the doctor advised her to take lactofree milk powder (enfalac - lactofree).. She begins to take Enfalac since birth and everything was fine not until 2 weeks ago.. Enfalac - lactofree milk caused her motion abit hard... So I decided to change to Similac and she been taking it 2days now, but this morning she poop twice and the motion is dark brown and abit sticky...Is it okay ? Awaiting for your reply. Thank you. Regards Fanny
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012