Child has reddish,raised, bruise like blotch on heal. No pain and itch. Suggestions?

My 23 month old daughter has a reddish purple, slightly raised, bruise-like blotch on the bottom of her left heal. She can t tell me if its bothering her, however, I can put pressure on it without so much as a flinch from her and it doesn t seem to itch . She has no fever , is not lethargic, and is eating normal. She walks barefoot on the hardwood flooring. It doesn t look like a planter s wart , nor does it look like the pictures online of hand/foot/ mouth disease . Sight unseen its probably impossible to tell what it is. I plan on taking her to the doctor Monday. Any clue?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013