Child has red spots on private parts, dry cough. Earlier had chicken pox. What to do?

Hi, i have a four year old little girl who is fully toilot trained day and night. She has red pin prick spots on her private parts and on her legs and bottom when put a glass on it it goes away, them feel quite bumpy. she has had chickenpox a year ago, she is fine in her self no temp she has a tiny bit of a dry cough but other than that she is fine what would you advise. She has beenlike this for two days now no change
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012