Child has red spots on back, torso and cheeks. Earlier had virus. Cause?

Hi, my 3 year old son has small red spots, started on his back and torso a few days ago and today he has some on his cheeks. He has no other symptoms at all, as far as I can tell...eating, drinking, no temp and happy in himself. He did have some sort of virus two weeks ago where he was emptying his bowels 4/5 times a day, loose stools . GP checked him and said its just viral and will pass, which it seems to have. Just not sure what has caused these spots and if I should be concerned.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Feb 2013
These are looking like some post Viral or allergic.But better consult your Pediatrician and take the proper medical advise as the skin conditions are best diagnosed by seeing the leisons only