Child has red rashes on body. Given Salibet. Best treatment?

Dear Doctor, My son has got full red colour rashes of his body as well as face i had been to many dermatologist , They have given some ontiments like Salibet/Gamavate/ Calamine lotion/Elica-M/Elicasal and zina live oniments and anit allergic syrups like clara and gensing for imunesystem, but no use please advise the best treatment and the best doctor to visit, Age my son is 7 years, Some doctors said due the dry weather as i m working in saudi arabia
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013