Child has red rashes and white spikes or dots on body since return from hot place. Why does it itch?

My son is 7 years old we jst came back from summer holidays in greece where he spent most of the time swimming in the pool and sea. It was very hot over there so we also used different suncreams.. After 5 days he devaloped red rush, lots of small white/ red spiky dots, all over his body which apears and dissapears as it please . Mostly is on the arms ( elbows area) and upper legs it is very itchy as well. Can anybody advise if it is a common condition or we need to see the doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM
-hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ALLERGY is the underlying cause for your son sufferings.

-allergy leads to URTICARIA

possible cause of allergy;

--physical factors like heat,cold,sun,exertion,pressure,vibrations.
-food and food additives
-insect bites
-intestinal worms are some triggering factors for the development of allergy

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your son allergic complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit his complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you