Child has red rash on back, flaring after bath, red bumps. Soap allergy, treatment?

My 2 1/2 yr old daughter has got a red bumpy irritated rash on her back. It started close to her neck between the shoulder blades and spreads down the centre of her spine out towards the ribs. It flares up the worse when she takes a bath, becoming more irritated and red, and also has tiny little raised bumps every where. When she is dry the bumps are ruff. Is this an allergy to soap. She has been playing with some cheap coloured soap crayons in the bath. What is this and what should I been using to soothe it?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013