Child has red rash, hot to touch, green and loose stools. What is wrong?

my daughter has had a rash for the past 4 weeks, it flares up and dies down and repeats this cycle. it looks between scarlet fever/measles/nettle rash is hot to touch. at the moment my daughter looks like shes been sat in a boiling hot bath, her sjkin is that bright. been doctors twice, told me its viral but im not sure. tonight my daughter passed a bright green loose stool (looked like pea soup! shes not obviously poorly as such but something is wrong.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013