Child has red mark on head. Diagnosed as sebaceous cyst. Tender and itchy

i have taken my now 2 year old daughter to many specialsts over the past 18 months trying to find out what the mark on her head is, i have been told it is a sebaceous cyst and others have told me it is not one?? i am so confused? the last specialist told me it is and i need to get it cut out as its dormant and could turn cancerous. what do i do? the mark is red it sometimes looks more red than others, it gets yellow pimples in it so it seems active i dont think its itchy she never scratches it. but it is tender and she does not like it being touched. please help me i have loaded a picture i dont want to have anyone operate on her unnecessarily but i dont want to wait and have it be cancerous and i have to live with that kind of guilt and regret. please please please help me :(
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012