Child has red eruptions on head and above eyes. Excessive sweating. Taken Emosone earlier

My baby is month 10 days old..few weeks back she had some red irruptions on her face.I consulted a doctor where I have been advised to use emosone-m and a syrup called Taximo the irruptions got faded after that today I have applied oil message and again I saw those irruptions back and now I can see them on her head and above her eyes as well..I am really worried.please thing I have noticed that she sweats a lot and these irruptions get more pronounced in exposure to heat and they get faded a little after having bath.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012