Child has red bumps on right hand between finger and thumb. Tried Dermol. Cure?

My 2 year old has a cluster of tiny dark red bumps on her right hand only (not the palm, but the top part) between her finger and her thumb. There are about 8 bumps. She has had them now for a few days. I put dermol lotion, but that hasn't helped. I put a little hydrocortisone 2 times on it, but that also has worked. They don't seem to be itchy because she doesn't scratch them.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013

Thank you for your query.

I can understand your concern. However if the red bumps are not increasing in size or number then do not worry. In case they increase then it shall be better to show to a doctor and seek guidance. It is very difficult for me to give any guidance without having a look at them.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your daughter all the best.

Rajiv K Khandelwal