Child has recurring fever. Taken antibiotics. Lumps on body, pus in genital area. Disease?

My son 1.2 years old has got recurring fever for last 1.5 months. First the doctors said that it is a viral fever in which he got well after 7 days. But after 3-4 days he again developed high fever and got feberal convulsions. He has been admitted to the hospital. High fever around 101-102 DEGF kept coming and going untill after 7 days they said that he is having a light pneuominia. He has been given antibiotics for the same and fever went away for another 1 week. But now from last three days again he has having high fever of above mentioned range. Docotor examined and found small lumps on the body and some puss formation on the genital area. He hasn t told us the cause for that and written some blood test which also inculdes TB test. With what my son is sufferign from?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013