Child has recurring episodes of rash on pelvic area, fever, seems to subside with antibiotics. Any help?

Hi, I m in need of some answers for my 3 year old little girl. Around Dec. 15th she had a dry itchy section of skin over her pelvic area, I put some lotion on her that night ( the same we always use) the next day she had a itchy red rash . I put some A&D diaper cream an the rash was gone the next day. Also accompanying this rash was an on again off again high fever that at one point reached 104 degrees. She had no other symptoms with this for about 4 days. Then on Dec. 20th I woke up to a very sick girl. Her temp. was 102 + with runny stuffy nose, cough, sore throat , puffy watery eyes, and very dehydrated. I took her to Urgent Care the Dr. did a flu test up the nose and it came back negative. I requested a urinary tract infection test and it too came back negative. The Dr. was baffled and sent us home with a 10 day supply of Amoxccicilan which we just finished up on Dec. 30th. So now starting around Jan. 2nd she started up with a runny stuffy nose again and a low grade fever between 99.6-100. The rash across her pelvic area has came back and has spread somewhat to her hips and is much more itchy, in one area it s so bothersome she has scratched it raw. I ve tried different creams in it helps the itch temporarily, but the rash seems to be getting worse. I m really confused an worried since she just went though a dosing of antibiotics. Any help or advice is much appreciated. Thank you, Jackie This kinda shit really pisses me off!!! You put all this time and hope for an answer for your child s illness into this Dr thing only to find out your like a damn horse with some asshole teasing you with a carrot in front of your face! Oh the good Dr. has the answer to your problem an you can too for only$$$$$. Thanks so much for wasting my evening, pretty damn sneaky not letting folks know there s a fee until you get to the end of the bullshit trail! I ll be taking my daughter to a real Dr. an not some online scam. I hope I wasted as much of your time as you did mine.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013