Child has recurring UTI, kidney infection currently with fishy smelling urine, constipation. Any suggestions?

my daughter is 8 she has reoccuring UTI and now has a kidney infection she has a very strong fish smell in her urine as well as she does not poop, we have been dealing with this for about 5-6 years. any suggestions. we have been to a urologist several time and done all the tests biofeed back, urodynamics and so on. my fear is that there is something else wrong with the Urinary tracy as weel as well as there has to be a reason why she is not having any bowel movements. please help
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012