Child has recurrent fever, stomach pain. Prescribed antibiotics. Next step?

This month my 4 year old daughter had the flu but within a week was better from that. Last week she s had a fever on and off and as of this week her fever has been consistent and increasing. This morning it was 104.9! I took her to her Dr Wednesday because aside from her high fevers she s recently been complaining her stomach hurts then points to her rib/diaphragm area. The Dr gave an antibiotic to help treat bronchitis and told me to give her nebulizer treatments for her wheezing . I m really concerned though, I feel like there s something else wrong because the stomach issue is really bothering/hurting her on and off. The Dr said it was probably just sore and should feel better in a day or two but her symtoms seem to be getting worse. Any suggestions as to what next steps I should take?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012