Child has recurrent fever. Tests show high ESR and CRP. Taken antibiotics. Suggestion?

Hello Sir, My daughter is 4.5 years old.From last 1 year , every 2 weeks she is falling sick with high fever.And she will be on antibiotics for 5 days .After that again after 2 weeks she will get high fever again.Whenver we test she will have slight urinary infection and her ESR and CRP will be very high.But after urine culture the result will be -ve.This time her CRP is 181 and ESR 35.Can you please help me with any suggestion. Veena
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012