Child has rashes on legs and arm.Low appetite. Had diarrhea. Suggestions?

Wow, thanks, I just stumbled upon this site while researching my 6 yr old son s symptoms. He had pretty acute diarrhea about a week ago -- I gave him some immodium and it stopped. Yesterday, he had same diarrhea but only one occurance. In the last week, he has developed a raised rash on his legs and today, a bit on his arms. Looks like bug bites. Yesterday and today, he s been complaining that he doesn t feel good but when I ask him what hurts or doesn t feel good, he can t really answer. A couple times he said his head hurts. Wants to eat, but when he gets up from a lying position he says he doesn t feel good. I ve been making sure he drinks a lot of liquids. He has no fever ....but he is most definitely not himself. He can usually eat more than me on any given day. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013